Sponsored

PAGALPANTI, Laal Kaptan, NEW BOLLYWOOD UPCOMING MOVIES, Gossips !

Team Of Pagalpanti Is Already Telling To Begin The Sequel !









Anees Bazmee Is ready with yet another multi-starrer comedy film, Pagalpanti. The filmmaker spoke to us about what makes the cast of this movie so special, his films that are yet to see the light of day and making Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 minus Akshay Kumar. Excerpts:


You are known to direct madcap, comic multistarrers. what is special about the Pagalpanti actors ?



The cast is really special because I have worked with Anil Kapoor in so many films. this would be my 11th film with him. Also, I have earlier Worked with john Abraham in Welcome Back (2015). In that film, he hardly had two comedy scenes. His expressions in those scenes were so impressive that back then, I had told him that one day, I would like to direct him in a full-fledged comic role. when I approached him for this film, he said that he was really fond of comedy movies and was keen to do something like this.



"COMEDY COMES TO ME EASILY. BUT I'M COMFORTABLE WITH OTHER GENRES, TOO. IN FACT, I MADE A FEW FILMS BELONGING TO DIFFERENT GENRES, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THOSE FILMS HAVE NOT RELEASED TILL DATE."



On The Interview Answered some of the Questions as follows:-



The Entire film has been shot in london, what are your fond memories from the shoot ?


We were in London for three months, and every single day of the shoot was memorable. Everybody got along really well. Sometimes, we would think that it is Arshad (warsi) who is making everyone laugh. Then the next day, we'd feel that It is Anil who is keeping everyone entertained. We all sat together and ate together for three months. In fact, after winding up, on the first day of the shoot, I was in my hotel room when I got a call on the landline.



A team member invited me to the hotel's restaurant saying that the Entire team wanted to speak with me. When I reached there, I was surprised to see the Producers and all the actors. They told me, "Hum sabne mike decide kiya hai ki jald se jald humein Pagalpanti 2 ki shoot start karni hai." I was really surprised to know that the entire cast was asking me to begin the film's sequel on the first day of the shoot itself. So, you can well imagine Ki Humne Kya picture banayi hogi (laughs!).



Seriously, the shoot felt like a paid vacation.



You have worked with Anil Kapoor in nearly A dozen films. We believe you share a strong equation with him.



Anil Kapoor has known me since the time I would give claps in Raj Kapoor's movies. The first time we met was on the set of Prem Rog (1982). He is one actor who on takes time to analyse a script. He hears it out, understands it, and then makes a decision. I have done films like No Entry (2005), Welcome (2007) and Welcome Back with him. Over the years, he has become confident and comfortable working with me. He always tells me ki aap Kuch zabardast hi karwaoge mujhse.



You started your journey in bollwood as a writer, with Swarg, in 1990. You have been a part of industry for nearly three decades. People know you for your comic ventures. What are the other genres of the films that you would like to direct ?


I think comedy comes easily to me. Having said that, I made a dew films belonging to different genres, but unfortunately, they haven't released till date. My comedy films released one after the other, and people got the impression that I am comfortable only with Ajay Devgn called Naam, which also starred Bhumika chawla and Sameera Reddy. For Boney Kapoor, I made It's My life. It was a love Story Starring Harman Baweja, Genelia D'-Souza and Nana Patekar. These were Beautiful movies. I wish they had released.


Laal Kaptaan's Three Trailors Grab The Audience's Attention !


The teaser of  Laal Kaptaan, which features Saif Ali Khan in the Lead role, created a Stir among the audience. Netizens and the actor's fans came up with creative memes imitating him, which were circulated widely across various social media platforms. Many of them featured the dialogue from the first trailor, 'Har Ram ka apna Ravan, Har Ram ka apna dussehra.' The film Has been directed by Navdeep Singh.


Taking the excitement a notch higher, the makers of the revenge-drama planned a unique marketing strategy. they released three independent trailers- The Hunt, The Chase and The Revenge- which unfolded chapter- wise journey of the narrative . the trailers continue to garner a good number of views online. With a gripping storyline, intense drama and catchy dialogues, Laal Kaptaan seems to have grabbed the audience's attention.



Laal Kaptaan, co-produced by Eros international and Aanand L Rai's banner Colour Yellow Production, Releases on October 18.

To shop your goods (click here)


External Links :- PagalPanti On IMDb.


External Links :- Laal Kaptaan On IMDb.

Post a Comment

0 Comments